Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

senior year approaching

Wow almost twelve years. Only a few more weeks until I am technically a sSenior in high school. It only seems like a few weeks ago I was just starting in my junior year and now its basically over. Now that the end of the year is approaching its time to look at colleges, new jobs, and apartments even. It's all pretty mind blowing to me. This year has past me by very quickly almost like a heart beat. I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that I only have one more year in school and at home because when I start college after my "last summer" I will be vacating my parents house and moving into an apartment more than likely with a room mate.... Over all I think this last year will be the most interesting and the most heart-wrenching since the goodbyes start soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment